Explore Career Opportunities with Presbyterian SeniorCare!
SeniorCare Network/Management Consulting
412-826-6083 or 412-826-6080
For some highlights of the application process, CLICK HERE:
- An email address is required to create an account and apply. You can create a free email account through gmail, ymail, aol.
- After applying, you can log back in and check that status of your application.
- If you are applying for more than one position, you can copy your original application.
- If hired, you will have the opportunity to complete some new hire paperwork online before orientation.
Having trouble applying? CLICK HERE for some tips:
- Pop-up blockers need to be turned off to create your account and apply.
- To turn off pop-up blockers: In Internet Explorer, click the gear-shaped icon (top right), click "Internet Options", click "Privacy" tab, make sure pop-up blocker item is unchecked.
- You can turn pop-up blockers back on after completing the application.
Need assistance or have any questions? CLICK HERE for help:
- We have computers onsite and are happy to help you apply. You can stop in, but it would be best to contact us first and make an appointment.
- Contact Mary Kate Bartley, Director of Talent Acquisition & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-826-6542.
- You can also use computers at your local library or PA CareerLink office.