Presbyterian SeniorCare employees have a special calling. Because here you’ll find more than just a job—you’ll make personal connections through meaningful work that makes aging easier. If you’re looking to make a difference in the lives of older adults, explore careers at Presbyterian SeniorCare.
Open interviews for Dining Services positions at Presbyterian SeniorCare, Oakmont campus and Longwood at Oakmont!
When: Saturday, April 30, 2016, from 1 p.m. to 4p.m.
Where: Longwood at Oakmont, Woodlands Activity Room
500 Route 909 Verona, PA 15147
- Dining Services Aide, part-time, daylight and evening shifts
- Cook’s Helper, full-time and part-time, daylight with some evenings and weekends
- Dishwasher, part-time, evening shift
- Hospitality Aide, part-time, daylight shift
- Server, part-time, evening shift
Interested in interviewing? Next steps:
1. Click here to apply online.
2. Once you have applied online, schedule a time to interview by contacting Sean Smail in advance at 412-826-6155 or email@example.com. Walk-ins welcome, but scheduling in advance is best.
3. Dress to impress! Come prepared to outshine the competition.
4. Spread the word; share this information with friends and family!
5. Please note: Students welcome, but must be 16 years old to apply.
Thanks for your interest in Presbyterian SeniorCare and Longwood at Oakmont!
Want to print this information? Click here to download the Open Interviews flyer!