We are staying abreast of coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for our communities. Click here for more information.
How Your Gift Helps
Among Pennsylvania charities, we’re known for benevolent care.
Your gift to Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation can support the SeniorCARE FUND as well as capital improvements and program enhancements. At the heart of Presbyterian SeniorCare is our mission to provide benevolent care through the charities of the SeniorCARE FUND to assist residents who have outlived their resources and the ability to pay for their care in our Pennsylvania communities.
Over the last 10 years, the amount of support to residents from the SeniorCARE FUND has exceeded more than $2 million annually. Nearly 30 percent of residents at Westminster Place, Southminster Place and Woodside Place are able to continue to live with dignity and quality care because of funds provided through the SeniorCARE FUND. Additionally, funds are continually needed to support improvements and renovations to Presbyterian SeniorCare Network communities and to enhance our programs and services.
What your past donations have helped us achieve:
- Provided resident meal programs and computer centers for our SeniorCare Network affordable and supportive apartment communities
- Created the Hanna HealthCare Center on the Longwood at Oakmont campus
- Added interior furnishings and a covered driveway entry at Southmont on our Washington Campus
- Enabled a complete transformation of Westminster Place on the Oakmont Campus, including upgrades to apartments, dining rooms, common areas and outdoor gardens and walking paths
- Provided staff training for new dementia therapies at our world-renowned Woodside Place
- Established emergency loans through the PEEL Program to our employees who are in need
To learn more, please call 412-826-6195 or click here to contact us.