Job Shadow Program
Exploring a career at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network
Prepare yourself for a future career working with older adults
Find your calling through the Job Shadow Program at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. Through job shadowing, participants will gain an understanding of what employment is like in a senior living and service environment at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
What is the Job Shadow Program?
- The Job Shadow Program allows those wishing to gain exposure to a career in senior living to spend a minimum or four hours and a maximum of eight hours at a Presbyterian SeniorCare Network campus.
Who is eligible for the Job Shadow Program?
- High school students (16 years of age and older), college students and candidates seeking employment at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
What Presbyterian SeniorCare Network locations offer job shadow opportunities?
- Job shadow opportunities are available at all of our campuses, as well as some of our affordable and supportive housing communities. Shadowing may also be completed in home health.
How to request an opportunity to Job Shadow?
- If you are interested in the Job Shadow Program, you must submit the job shadow packet, which is considered a request to shadow.
- Prior to submitting your job shadow request, please review the policy and the informational packet to learn more about the Job Shadow program.
- Please complete the packet and mail to the Human Resources Department at the location of your choice at least two weeks prior to your requested shadow experience.
Location mailing information (be sure to include Attn: Human Resources on your envelope):
- Oakmont campus/Longwood at Oakmont campus/SeniorCare Network/Home Health
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network: 1215 Hulton Road, Oakmont PA 15139
- Washington campus
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network: 835 South Main Street, Washington PA 15301
- Erie campuses
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network: 1225 School Road, Erie, PA 16505
- Oil City campus
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network: 10 Vo-Tech Drive, Oil City, PA 16301
- Shenango on the Green
- Shenango on the Green: 238 South Market Street, New Wilmington, PA 16142
What happens after you submit the job shadow packet?
The Human Resources representative at the location of your choice will review your job shadow request. Be sure to complete the shadow packet in its entirety; failure to submit any of the forms may result in a delay or cancellation of your shadow experience.
Requests for the shadow experience will be first come, first serve and completion of the packet does not guarantee a shadow experience in a specific area of interest/choice or within a specific period of time.
A member of the Human Resources team will contact you to let you know if you request has been approved.
If you have questions about the job shadow program, please call 412-435-8953.