SeniorCare News Details
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is Walking to End Alzheimer’s!
August 15, 2017
The Alzheimer’s Association’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care and research. Thousands of people come together each year to walk – including team members, family members and partners of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is participating in the walk as a regional sponsor. Each of our communities will be present at one of the five walks in our area.
Please consider volunteering a couple of hours on your Saturday morning to support a cause that is close to all of our hearts. Help us to grow our team, raise awareness, and end Alzheimer’s.
Register or donate to one of our teams:
- Sharon Walk, September 9: BC3 at Linden Pointe
- Erie Walk, September 16: UPMC Park
- Washington Walk, October 7: Consol Stadium
- Clarion Walk, October 7: Clarion County Courthouse Lawn
- Pittsburgh Walk, November 4: Stage AE, North Shore
To learn more about the living and care options across the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, click here.