We are staying abreast of coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for our communities. Click here for more information.
Share My Story
We are humbled by the countless lives that have been positively touched throughout our 90-year history. If you are a team member, a resident or a relative or friend of a resident and have a heartfelt moment that you’d like to share, we want to hear from you!
What kind of story should you submit? Any! You can tell us about the time a team member helped your mom make a favorite baked good. We want to hear about how a friendship between residents formed over a common interest. We’d love to hear about how team members come together to solve problems to enhance outcomes for our residents. Anything goes!
Simply fill out the form below to share your story with us. You may submit photos along with your story. Note: the size limit for photograph submission is 100 MB. If you would like to share a video, please provide us with a link in the comments.
Once your story is submitted, you will be entered into a sweepstakes with winners selected each month. Winners will receive a $50 Visa gift card and those who do not win stay in the sweepstakes pool until the contest is over on January 7, 2020.
Moments Sweepstakes drawing rules and regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to those who submit a Moments story via the srcare.org/moments page. This offer is open to any legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.) who are at least eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Odds depend on the number of entries received. Employees of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network (the “Sponsor”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network as final and binding as it relates to the sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: This is an online sweepstakes only. Entries will be accepted online via srcare.org/moments starting on March 1, 2018 at 6:00 am EST and ending December 31, 2019at 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2019 11:59PM EST. There will be one drawing each month on the first Monday of the month starting April 2, 2018 and ending January 7, 2020. Only one award will be given per winning submission. Winners can only win once.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Presbyterian SeniorCare Network to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected the first Monday of each month (beginning April 2, 2018 and ending on January 7, 2020) via a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. There will be 1 winner drawn from among all submissions to-date at the time of the drawing. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Presbyterian SeniorCare Network shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prizes will be mailed out via FedEx within one week of the winner responding to the winner notification email sent by Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes, you understand that Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, anyone acting on behalf of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network , or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Presbyterian SeniorCare Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Presbyterian SeniorCare Network may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. Presbyterian SeniorCare Network reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Presbyterian SeniorCare Network reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Presbyterian SeniorCare Network and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND Allegheny Countyin Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Allegheny CountyPennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, 1215 Hulton Road, Oakmont, PA 15139
Attn: Communications Department. Requests must be received no later than January 31, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, 1215 Hulton Road, Oakmont, PA 1513