Find A Career That's Uniquely YOU!
Jobs for CNAs, nurses, dining staff and more.
If you have passion, commitment and are looking to truly make a difference with your next career move, then Presbyterian SeniorCare Network would like to talk with you about joining our team. Jobs turn into long-term careers: CNAs and nurses, food service specialists and maintenance experts—all find growth and appreciation at our Western PA communities.
That’s because you’re not just performing tasks: You’re helping people. You feel connected to our mission in a real and meaningful way.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network creates an atmosphere that allows our team to use their talents within a full continuum of care. As a not-for-profit organization, we offer free parking, tuition reimbursement, flexibility in shifts and schedules, and most importantly, room for career growth.
Our Commitment to Applicants: WE PROMISE TO EVERYONE APPLYING:
- We estimate that our NEW application process will take 15 minutes or less to complete.
- We will share upfront the information you need to complete the application and an overview of our recruitment processes and requirements.
- You complete just ONE application and we connect with you to find the best position.
- We offer in-person application assistance at each campus. Appointment recommended.
- Our Recruitment Hotline email (Talent@srcare.org) is available to assist with technical difficulties.
- Each application is reviewed by a person; no electronic review process.
- We provide feedback through your applicant account if you are being considered or not for a position.
If you need assistance, please e-mail Talent@srcare.org and someone from our talent acquisition team will follow up with you soon.