Health care and homemaker services
Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home provides health care and homemaker services in your home. We are a faith-based agency that is licensed to provide both skilled rehabilitative services—nursing and therapies—and nonmedical or caregiver services.
Who we serve:
- Older people who need help with everyday tasks so they can stay at home as long as possible
- Disabled, chronically ill or other individuals who need ongoing care at home
- Those who need follow-up care after hospitalization or illness
All Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home clients receive an individualized plan that is reviewed and updated as needed. All medical options are coordinated with you or your loved one’s prescribing physician. Families are another integral part of the care planning process.
Rehabilitative and home care services include:
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Orthopedic and cardiac aftercare
- Wound care
- Medication instruction
- Education and counseling on health concerns
- Help with personal care needs
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and errands
- Escorts for medical appointments
- Respite for family caregivers
Click here to contact us or call 1- 412-826-4055 for a complimentary in-home assessment.