We are staying abreast of coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for our communities. Click here for more information.
Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Information was Updated February 11, 2021
Commitment to Safety and Wellbeing
Based on Pennsylvania's recently introduced, 3-Step Process, Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is rolling out its plans to ease COVID-19 restrictions. Click on the link below to learn more.
At Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our residents, patients, volunteers, team members, families, visitors and the community.
Click on the image above to watch our heartfelt video
This general information is being provided for the benefit of everyone. Expect to receive information directly from YOUR Presbyterian SeniorCare Network community or program leaders for any specifics that may be appropriate.
This information will address the issues surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its implications within and surrounding our continuum of care.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is committed to full transparency related to COVID-19 testing and outcomes among our residents, patients and staff. Beginning on May 19, 2020, test results for all care communities across our Network can be found at the link below.
This information will be updated on a regular basis, and we invite you to check back as often as you’d like. Keep in mind that the data shown is just for each day and is not a running cumulative total since the beginning of any reporting period.
To learn about resources that can help everyone stay well and engaged during these times, check out our Connected at the Heart page.
Be sure to watch a very special thank you message for our team members across the Network from Paul Winkler below:
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
We have some general information listed below, but for the most valuable, up-to-date resources. Other helpful resources can be found on our Connected at the Heart resource page.
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Most up-to-date information on COVID-19 for Pennsylvanians
- Guidance for wearing a mask
- PA Department of Health issues Frequently Asked Questions for Families of Persons in Skilled Nursing Centers
- 6/5/2020 - Wolf Administration: Long-Term and Congregate Care Restrictions Will Remain in Place to Protect Vulnerable Populations as Pennsylvania Reopens
- Mandatory mask-wearing order for PA takes effect on July 1, 2020 until further notice
- Allegheny County Department of Health
- US Postal Service Coronavirus Statement of March 17, 2020
- The CDC Coronavirus webpage for those at a higher risk of complications
- AARP's News and Guidance on Coronavirus
- The Pioneer Network Resource Library
- The Alzheimer's Association's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tips for Dementia Caregivers page
- COVID-19 Guide for Older Adults
- Coronavirus terms: A glossary to understand the pandemic
Additionally, you may be aware that the Pennsylvania Department of Health is reporting COVID-19 cases for long-term care communities under the section called, COVID-19 Cases Associated with Nursing Homes and Personal Care Homes to Date, on its website. Here is the link to that information: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/LTCF-Data.aspx