Mt. Nazareth Commons
Mt. Nazareth Commons is a 42- unit apartment complex located on 32 acres in Ross Township. Residents have the opportunity to use services at the adjacent Holy Family Manor including an optional meal program, spiritual opportunities and other amenities.
- Rural setting, close to Interstate 279, minutes from downtown Pittsburgh
- Ample parking
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- All utilities included in rent
- On-site Service Coordination
- Community room with internet access
- On-site library
- Emergency call system
- Personal Emergency Pendants
- Intercom system
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Walk-in showers
- Pets welcome
- On-site laundry
- Smoke-free community
Do you want to send in an application to become a resident? Click here to download the application. Please complete the application and mail it, along with your $25 application fee, to 250 Nazareth Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15229.
For more information, please call us at 412-415-0475.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network and Presbyterian Senior Living, in conjunction with PA Housing Finance Agency, have created Mt. Nazareth Commons for seniors 62 and older. Residents of Mt. Nazareth Commons will need to meet certain financial eligibility requirements as established by the PA Housing Finance Agency.