Home » Visitation
Care Community Visits
Updated December 2, 2021
General Guidance for Visitors
Core Principles of Infection Control
- A face mask covering both nose and mouth must be worn by visitors at all times; includes children over the age of 2.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after visit.
- Maintain a social distance of six (6) feet between all visitors, team members and residents.
- All visitors must undergo screening at the entry upon arrival. Visitors must then go directly to resident room and not roam hallways. If assistance is required during visit please use call bell for assistance.
- Visitors who do not meet screening requirements may be denied entry for resident safety.
- Visitors who do not follow the above Core Principles of Infection Control may be asked to leave.
- According the guidance, “outdoor visitation is preferred even when the resident and visitor are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.”
- Large gatherings are not being scheduled at this time.