A new cornerstone for dementia care excellence
Help us change lives through Woodside Place of Washington
Our commitment to being person-centered is at the heart of everything we do. It is the single guiding principle that connects every person associated with our Network.
You can help build a new person-centered dementia care community for people in Washington County and surrounding areas. By supporting the Woodside Place of Washington Capital Campaign, you will help Presbyterian SeniorCare Network advance care to this growing population of older adults.
The Woodside Difference
Discover Woodside Place, the award-winning model that has been replicated more than 100 times internationally over the past 25 years, and the reason why we are a Dementia Care Center of Excellence. From our person-centered programs and pioneering technologies to our focus on education and innovative practices, this next generation of Woodside Place is a state-of-the-art Alzheimer’s care community designed to serve the specific needs of the people living within.
The new Woodside Place of Washington will:
- Expand our “Center of Excellence” and innovation in memory care.
- Create a “home” for residents.
- Provide a secure, safe environment.
- Develop a sound financial model for long-term feasibility.
- Graciously accommodate family and visitors.
- Create connections to nature and a person’s natural biorhythms.
- Respect each individual’s privacy and choice.
- Build upon 25 years of knowledge since Woodside Place of Oakmont.
- Incorporate new technology, including lighting, a sensory room and the use of It’s Never 2 Late (iN2L) a multi-functional interactive technology system that uses video and audio to engage individuals.
Click here to download the Woodside in Washington Capital Campaign brochure to explore the Woodside difference!Close
The Next Generation of Woodside Place
This innovative residence is designed by Perkins Eastman, leaders in the field of senior living and dementia care communities and the original architects of Woodside Place of Oakmont, which received both local and national awards and recognition for its groundbreaking contributions to dementia care. Woodside Place of Washington will be an innovative, person-centered Alzheimer’s care community to serve our residents and families in Washington County and the surrounding area.
Designed for Care:
- Split-level, two-story building.
- 36 comfortable resident rooms.
- Sunny, open communal spaces for socialization.
- Spacious dining areas.
- Specially designed space for Adult Day services.
Photo: Floorplan for one of two 18-bed “Neighborhoods”Close
Meeting the Future Need for Dementia Care
The senior population is growing rapidly in this area—and so is the need for high-quality, person-centered dementia care!
Do you want to help build Woodside of Washington?
Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization whose sole purpose is to raise funds that help Presbyterian SeniorCare Network meet the changing needs of the people we serve. The Foundation focuses on building long-term relationships with donors while being trustworthy stewards of their charitable gifts.
The Woodside Place of Washington Capital Campaign will help minimize the amount of financed debt needed for the project and enable us to serve more low-income individuals with quality, personalized dementia care.
We sincerely appreciate the support from our Presbyterian SeniorCare Network family and friends in making this campaign a success.
Learn more by contacting Jacqueline S. Flanagan, CFRE, Executive Director, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation at jflanagan@SrCare.org or 412.826.6084.Close